PLEASE READ THESE TERMS, RELEASE AND WAIVER CAREFULLY BEFORE AGREEING TO IT. YOU ARE GIVING UP LEGAL RIGHTS
(1) Waivers – Exclusion of Liability
- All participants must sign or have signed on their behalf the Trampo Extreme Waiver.
- The waiver for participants under 16 years old must be signed by a parent or guardian over 18 years of age.
- Participants and their guardians accept that activities at Trampo Extreme may involve risk that result in injury.
- Trampo Extreme makes no assessment of the participants health status before allowing entry. Participants or their parent/guardian are expected to take responsibility for this and self-assess.
- Trampo Extreme takes no responsibility for incidents occurring due to participants not following facility and activity rules.
- Trampo Extreme takes no responsibility for the supervision or care of children outside the boundaries of the activity they are participating in.
- Children 7 years of age and under must be supervised by an adult on the premises.
- Children 5 years of age and under in the jumping area must be accompanied by an adult on the trampolines.
(2) General Terms and Conditions
- Session times, where appropriate, are for 1 hour or more and start at the beginning of each hour. No extension will be granted for late arrivals.
- Participants must always wear a time/activity sticker during their session where appropriate.
- Tickets are not transferable or refundable.
- Trampo Extreme Management take no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged items (including tickets) on the premises.
- Items lost in the foam pit may not be recoverable for several days due to our maintenance schedule.
- No food or drinks are allowed within the activity areas.
- Bad language or aggressive behavior towards customers or staff will not be tolerated.
- Pregnant women are advised not to take part in Trampo Extreme activities.
- Participants must follow the requests and guidelines of the staff. Failure to do so may result in expulsion from the facility.
- Right of admission is reserved by the Management for reasons of safety or suitability of the activity for the participant.
- Operating hours and prices may change without prior notice.
- Other terms & conditions may apply.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a user of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and merchant policies and rules.
(4) Method of Payment
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in Kuwaiti Dinars.
(5) Refund & Cancellation Policy
- No refunds for tickets purchased online can be given.
- Trampo Extreme takes no responsibility for lost or stolen tickets.
- Transfer to an alternative event must be requested on site. Any difference in purchase price must be paid, but no refund for lesser priced activity will be made.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS A RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY AND WAIVER OF ANY RIGHT THAT I MAY HAVE ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND/OR MY DEPENDANTS TO BRING LEGAL ACTION OR ASSERT A CLAIM FOR DEATH, INJURY OR LOSS OF ANY KIND AGAINST TRAMPO. SHOULD ANY CLAIM BE MADE.
I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT I WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ATTORNEY’S FEES AND DEFENSE COSTS INCURRED BY TRAMPO IN CONNECTION WITH OR IN DEFENSE OF THAT CLAIM.