(1) Waivers – Exclusion of Liability
- All participants must sign or have signed on their behalf the Trampo Extreme Waiver.
- The Waiver for participants under 16 years old must be signed by a parent or guardian over 18 years of age.
- Participants and their guardians accept that activities at Trampo may involve risk that result in injury.
- Trampo makes no assessment of the participants health status before allowing entry. Participants or their parent/guardian are expected to take responsibility for this and self-assess.
- Trampo takes no responsibility for incidents occurring due to participants not following Facility and Activity Rules.
- Trampo takes no responsibility for the supervision or care of children outside the boundaries of the activity they are participating in.
- Children 7 years of age and under must be supervised by an adult on the premises.
- Children 5 years of age and under in the Jumping area must be accompanied by an adult on the trampolines.
(2) General Terms and Conditions
- Session times, where appropriate, are for 1 hour and start at the beginning of each hour. No extension will be granted for late arrivals.
- Participants must always wear a time/activity sticker during their session where appropriate.
- Tickets are not transferable or refundable.
- Trampo Management take no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged items (including tickets) on the premises.
- Items lost in the Foam Pit may not be recoverable for several days due to our Maintenance Schedule.
- No Food or Drinks are allowed within the activity areas.
- Bad Language or aggressive behaviour towards customers or staff will not be tolerated.
- Pregnant women are advised not to take part in Trampo activities.
- Participants must follow the requests and guidelines of the staff. Failure to do so may result in expulsion from the facility.
- Right of admission is reserved by the Management for reasons of safety or suitability of the activity for the participant.
- Operating Hours and Prices may change without prior notice.
- Other terms & conditions may apply.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Oman.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
(4) Method of Payment
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in OMR, $US.
(5) Delivery/Shipment Policy
- https://trampo-oman.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of OMAN.
- Multiple bookings may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
(6) Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- No refunds for tickets purchased online can be given.
- Trampo Extreme takes no responsibility for lost or stolen tickets.
- Transfer to an alternative event must be requested on site. Any difference in purchase price must be paid, but no refund for lesser priced activity will be made.